Friday, September 19, 2014

I was airline aerostis before showbiz senior actress Shagufta Ejaz.

Lahore (Urdu News Updates on September 19 .2014) TV's leading senior actress Shagufta Ejaz said Pasha kazim TV director introduced me into showbiz, I am what I am because of them. Talking to a private TV channel program she said my father was in airforce and I had in airline Aerostis in showbiz before.
Shagufta Ejaz TV Actress
Shagufta Ejaz

My artistic career at the age of 18, played his first yadgar, I am  proud to be Gujarati.He said that at the present time there is politics of picketing the building of a fine, if not, how the building may remain standing muzakrat both parties will have to find the solution.

In response to a question, she said the singers I like Munni begum. Program, as requested by the host Member Noman Ejaz,  Shagufta Ejaz song broke out in the hall, the audience applauds the richness of his tremendous talent.
Location: Pakistan

0 comments:

Post a Comment